FINEX & COMPLIANCE
- Finex compliance program is an advanced AML/AFT, risk management & mitigation measures prepared by one the most reputable audit firms in Canada.
- The Management and staff of Finex are well trained to adhere to all compliance and laws and regulations pertaining to Money Services Business (MSB) in Canada.
- Strict Know Your Customer (KYC) best practices, and a prudent account opening and monitoring process are in place, so that everyone involved is comfortable with every client and transaction performed. Finex has in place and practices due diligence (DD) by documenting all required information and enhanced due diligence (EDD) for rating the risk transactions types and to assert the situation being high, medium or low potentially related to money laundering or terrorist financing.
- Finex has an experienced compliance team who make sure all existing and new employees of Finex are routinely trained and tested on the latest enhanced compliance concepts.
- As part of its compliance practices, both internal and external sources are regularly reviewed to update compliance program according to all high standards.
- Finex, the operating business in Canada, is registered with Financial Transactions and Reports Analysis Centre of Canada (FINTRAC) as a money Services Business(MSB) and follows all regulatory guidelines set forth by it, primarily derived from the Proceeds of Crime (Money Laundering) Terrorist Financing Act (Canada) (“PCMLTFA”) and the Proceeds of Crime (Money Laundering) Terrorist Financing Regulations (Canada) (“PCMLTFR”)